Cheesey Pasta Popups
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4888 times
Get ready to devour the crispy spaghetti pakodas or the Cheesy pasta popup as tea time snacks. The boiled spaghetti is coated with besan and spice powders and then deep fried in hot oil. Enjoy with mint chutney.
- Combine besan,soda,red chilly powd,and salt and make a thin batter and keep it aside.
- Boil the spaggety in hot salted water for two minutes and drain under cold water.
- Mash the spaggeti with a fork and mix the other ingredients to it and take a small portion of the mixture and form into a ball.
- Make more balls out of the remaining mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan,dip each ball in batter and fry the pakodis till crisp.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by kanchan36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.