Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1558 times
Cheese meal offers a complete healthy meal in minutes. The vegetables are cooked with spices and curd mixture and then poured over with a cheese sauce. Place this cheesy vegetable mixture on a bed of rice and Voila, you have a perfect combination of cereal, vegetables and cheese for your meal.
- Melt the butter, add spices, garlic, chillies, onions and potatoes.
- Pour curds and cook till just done.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum.
- Mix all ingredients gently together.
- Pour cheese sauce over vegetables and serve on a bed of rice.
This recipe was contributed by ranju36 on 29 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.