Cheesecake Brownie, Eggless Cheesecake Brownie
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1266 times
The Cheesecake Brownie is unlike any other dessert you have ever tasted before. Soft beyond your imagination, this melt-in-the-mouth brownie captivates your heart with the luxuriant taste of cream cheese and dark chocolate.
A perfect mix of flour, condensed milk, butter and curds gives this unique brownie a very rich flavour and aroma. This delicious treat is ideal to serve at a high-tea, where it’s sure to steal everybody’s heart just like it did yours.
You can also try other brownies like the Brownie and Strawberry Surprise or Brownie Sundae .
- Combine the melted butter and 4 tbsp of condensed milk in a deep bowl and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the curds and 1 tsp of vanilla essence and mix well using a whisk.
- Add the melted chocolate and mix well using a spatula.
- Add the plain flour, baking soda and baking powder and fold gently using a spatula.
- Add the chocolate cubes and mix well.
- Transfer the chocolate-plain flour mixture into a greased and dusted baking tray of 225 mm. X 125 mm. (9” x 5”) and tap it lightly. Keep aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, remaining 1 tsp of vanilla essence, remaining 4 tbsp of condensed milk and cornflour in a deep bowl and mix well using a whisk till smooth.
- Pour this cream cheese mixture over the chocolate-plain flour mixture and spread it evenly using a spatula.
- Bake it in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into equal squares.
- Serve warm or use as required.
Nutrient values per piece
|Vitamin A||249.6 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.2 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||0.5 mg|
|Vitamin C||0.3 mg|
|Folic Acid||4.8 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.