Cheese 'n' Pepper Sandwich
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6562 times
Slice the cucumber very thin for best results.
- Slightly toast the bread slices on a tava with butter till light brown.
- Spread the cheese on both the slices evenly.
- Sprinkle the pepper on the bread.
- Spread 5 slices of the cucumber on one slice.
- Sprinkle pepper on the cucumber.
- Do the same for the other slice of bread.
- Sandwich them and serve.
This recipe was contributed by lila_vanchi on 13 Aug 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.