Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 587 times
Add your private note
Cheese crispies recipe - How to make Cheese crispies
Cooking Time: Total Time:
1. Brown bread 4slices
2. processed cheese-100grms
3. seasonal vegetables finely chopped like cabbage, onions,capsicums,cauliflower 1 cup
4. Salt and pepper to taste
5. Mint leaf and tomato sauce for garnishing
- 1. cut the bread slices into four triangles each.
- 2. place on a tawa to roast on medium flame.
- When both the sides are crisp, put a spoonful of mixture of cheese and vegetables on it.
- 3. sprinkle some salt and pepper on it and put it back on the tawa to cook on slow flame.
- 4. cover it with a lid.
- 5. when the cheese melts remove from the tawa and put a dot of tomato sauce and a decorate with a mint leaf before serving.
- Your non-fried cheese crispies are ready in a jiffy for your cocktail party!kids love them too.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie#401883 on 25 Feb 2008
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.