Cheese and Cauliflower Utappam
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8729 times
Delicious breakfast uttapam made in rice and urad dal batter mixed with cheese and cauliflower.
- Blend the rice and urad dal separately in a mixer till smooth.
- Combine all the ingredients, mix well and cover and keep aside for 8 to 10 hours.
- Put a little oil on a pan and spread a ladleful of the batter and form small round pancakes.
- Sprinkle the topping evenly on the uttapams.
- Cover with a lid and cook on a slow flame till the uttapas are cooked from both the sides.
- Serve hot with chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.