Cheese and Capsicum Sandwich
by purvi bhatt
Added to 14 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21985 times
Mozzarella cheese and capsicum together tastes good along with the hint of green chilli.
- Remove the sides of bread with cutter.
- On one side of 2 slices spread the butter evenly.
- On one side of other 2 slices, spread green chutney evenly and all slices keep aside
- Mix grated cheese, chopped capsicum, chopped green chilli and salt.
- Divide the mix in equal two portions.
- Put and spread the cheese-capcicum mix on both the buttered slices.
- Put the slice with chutney on top of that and press it lightly.
- Divide the sandwich diagonally in two halves and serve.
This recipe was contributed by purvi bhatt on 02 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.