Cheese Toast By ddurve
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3199 times
A versatile and all time favorite cheese toast recipe for your breakfasts, packed lunches and evening snacks. Get acquainted with the easy way of preparing quick toast recipes, sandwich recipe at tarladalal.com
- Drain the corn of all its water.
- Add the grated cheese, onions, butter, red chillie powder, and corn together mix well now add the milk to form a thick paste.
- Apply this paste to the bread and bake in a pre heated oven on 180o c for 10 minutes or till the cheese melts and strarts turning brown.
- Serve dotted with tomato ketchup or sauce of your choice.
- E.g chillie sauce,mustard sauce.
This recipe was contributed by ddurve on 02 Jul 2004
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.