Cheese Toast By FARIASANDHYA
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2067 times
A yummy and cheesy snack of toasted bread covered in oodles of melted cheese.
- Chop tomato,onion and capsicum into small pieces.
- Grate cheese
- Grind pepper
- Mix all the above ingredients with maida ,milk and salt.
- Cut the bread slices into 2 triangular pieces.
- Spread it evenly on the bread and roast it on nonstick tawa with butter on both sides.
- Serve hot with tomato ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by FARIASANDHYA on 02 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.