Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 9883 times
Cheese tikki is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with grated cheese cubes and cheese slices mixed with an array of vegetables and dried spices. Share your cheese tikki recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online.
- Heat oil, add the onions and stir till golden brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (i.e.) the potatoes, grated cheese, chilli powder, chaat masala, brinjal and mix well.
- Add salt as per taste.
- Make small pattice rounds and dip them in egg.
- Coat it with vermicelli and deep fry till golden brown colour.
- Serve the patties sandwiched between the bread slices on the lettuce and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 08 Nov 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.