Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14225 times
A crispy rava cheese snack recipe which are basically cheese waffles with corn, tomatoes and semolina. A crispy snacky item, cheese snacks are tongue tickling and bet eaten as soon as they are made.
Add your private note
Cheese Snacks recipe - How to make Cheese Snacks
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 waffles
- Combine the semolina, urad dal flour, curds, green chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, coriander, oil, salt and approximately 1 cup of water.
- Mix well to get a smooth batter.
- Add the fruit salt and mix gently.
- Pre-heat a waffle iron.
- Lightly grease the waffle iron with some oil, pour ½ of the waffle batter and spread evenly.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the waffle is golden brown.
- Sprinkle half of the topping mixture on the waffle and warm it up in an open waffle iron for 1 to 2 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Repeat with the remaining batter and ingredients, to make one more waffle.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vishakha_p on 17 Nov 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.