Cheese Rolls By Foodie #383343
by Foodie #383343
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 2256 times
Prevent potatoes from turning dark by grating them straight into cold water.
Add your private note
Cheese Rolls By Foodie #383343 recipe - How to make Cheese Rolls By Foodie #383343
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1 hours 30 minutes
- Steam-mince in pressure cooker for fifteen minutes till water is completely dried up.
- then remove. grind it with cheese making a very fine paste.
- add chilly powder, salt, chopped onion, pepper and coriander powder and put the mixture on fire in a deep vessel.
- Bake for five or seven minutes then remove from fire and cool.
- Shape mixture into small round shapes.
- Dip them in breadcrumbs and deep fry one by one in oil till light brown color. serve it with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #383343 on 05 Sep 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.