Cheese Potato Sandwich
Added to 16 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17381 times
A tasty and yummy snack sandwich made with bread stuffed with boiled potatoes and lots of cheese.
- Mix well - mashed potatoes, butter, cheese, pepper, salt and chilli sauce
- Add lightly beaten egg yolk
- Make 12 portions of the mixture
- Pply on the bread slices
- Coat with beaten egg whites
- Deep fry till golden brown
- Serve with chips
This recipe was contributed by lillyliu on 22 Oct 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.