Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3528 times
Delicious mushrooms mixed in apple juice and mayonnaise and put in a cone made of cheese.
- Divide the cheese into 4 equal portions.
- Put each portion on a greased non-stick pan and heat till the cheese melts.
- Roll the cheese to form a cone while it is still hot in the pan and cool to retain its shape. Keep aside.
- Meanwhile, boil the apple juice and reduce it to half the quantity.
- Add the vinegar and add the oil ½ tsp at a time to form a mayonnaise.
- Add the peanuts and mushrooms and add salt and mix well.
- Put the filling in individual cones and serve immediately.
This recipe was contributed by rehanak on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.