Cheese Mini Puri Sandwiches
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6454 times
Cheese mini puri sandwiches is sure to entice all with its simplicity, crispy texture and fresh creamy filling. The small puris are fried and then relished with a freshly prepared cream and cheese based mixture as filling in between two mini puris.
- Mash the cheese.
- Add cream and mix till a smooth paste is obtained.
- Add onions and green chillies.
- Rub the butter into the flour.
- Add a litle water and make a stiff dough which can be easily rolled out.
- Roll out into two large rounds.
- With the top of a squash bottle, cut out small round puris.
- Deep fry in hot fat.
- Sandwich two mini puris with cheese mixture.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by setseeani on 22 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.