Cheese Makai Pattice
Added to 22 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14770 times
Cheese makai pattice is a delectable party starter enjoyed hot and served with mint chutney. Mint chutney: grind mint leaves with adding jeera powder and 1 green chilli
- Boil potatoes and mash to make a dough.
- Make 12 portion and keep aside.
- Now in a pan heat 1 tsp oil, sputter zira, add corn onion, and cook till complete water evaporates.
- Add chaat masala, green chilli and corainder and switch off the gas.
- Let the masala cool completely then add grated cheese.
- Flaten each portion of potato on hand, by greasing your hand with oil, place the corn mixture and close it taking the flat portion upwards, to make shape of a pattice.
- Shallow fry till golden brown. serve with mint chutney.
This recipe was contributed by ayesha27 on 10 May 2007
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.