Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 67266 times
A cheesy pasta dish, cheese macaroni is loved by adults and children alike. Prepare a delicious cheese macaroni with our easy to prepare cheese macaroni recipe. Share and recommend your favorite cheese recipe, macaroni recipe, cheese macaroni recipe, pasta recipe online at tarladalal.com
Add your private note
Cheese Macaroni recipe - How to make Cheese Macaroni
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- Make white sauce by heating butter in a pan, then add maida and stir for 1 minute, then add milk and cook till thick.
- Grate 3 cheese cubes in the white sauce and fold all the other ingredients in it.
- Pour in a greased dish and grate the remaining one cube of cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees f for 20 minutes or till cheese is golden brown.
- Serve hot with buns.
- Veg - chopped celery, boiled vegetables like cauliflower, carrot and peas can also be added.
- Non veg - sausages cut in one inch pieces, boiled shredded chicken can be added.
This recipe was contributed by rubi on 22 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.