Cheese Khoya Sundae
by Motions and Emotions
This recipe has been viewed 1883 times
Sweet made from cheese and khoya.
- Take Sugar in a pan and add water.
- Next add grated cheese and once the cheese melts, add the khoya and milk powder and mix well.
- Add the condensed milk and keep on stirring.
- Add the plain flour and mix well into a solid version.
- Add the cardamom powder and after 5 minutes switch off the gas and spread the sweet on a greased plate.
- Keep the plate in refrigerator for 15 minutes and cut it in square or diamond shape.
- You can also sprinkle grated cheese and khoya from top to garnish it.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 09 Oct 2014I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.