Cheese Garlic Paratha
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24691 times
Cheese Garlic Paratha can also be made out of left over phulkas.
- Combine the wheat flour and salt and enough water in a bowl to make a soft dough.
- Knead well. Divide the dough into 4 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into thin round roti.
- Half cook all the 4 rotis on the tava.
- Place the 1 half cooked roti on a plate and apply 1/2 tsp butter evenly.
- Spread 2 tsp grated cheese, garlic and green chillies over the roti.
- Again spread the 2 tsp grated cheese over it
- Apply 1/2 tsp butter to the second roti and place the other roti over the first roti (with butter portion inside).
- Now press the paratha gently with the hand.
- Cook the paratha till brown spots appears on both the sides.
- Repeat the same process to make 1 more paratha
- Serve hot with the tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 14 Dec 2010I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
Missed out on our mailers?
Our mailers are now online!
View Mailer Archive
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.