Cheese Dip By Kavithamurthi
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1918 times
To hasten the process use masti dahi or thick curds.
Add your private note
Cheese Dip By Kavithamurthi recipe - How to make Cheese Dip By Kavithamurthi
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
- 1. hang curds to drain whey for 20-25 minutes.
- 2. in a bowl mix the drained curds and cheese spread well.
- 3. to this add salt, a little pepper and sugar and mix till sugar melts.
- 4. now add the other ingredients and mix them in.
- 5. cover and chill till use.
- 5. serve with chips or salted biscuits or vegetable crudites.
This recipe was contributed by kavithamurthi on 23 Aug 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.