Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2941 times
A gourmet delight - Cheese Custard dessert is concocted from a heady mix of the Western cheese and an Indian all time favorite - Sweet Custard.
- Put cheese , sugar and amul powder into a mixer jar and blend together for 3 minutes into a fine paste.
- Remove the mixture from the jar.
- Cut apple and cheery into small pieces, shelled pomegranate, fry raisins and keep aside.
- Pour the ground paste into a serving dish.
- Add apple, cheer, pomegranate, cardamom powder and rose water into it and mix them properly.
- Pour 4 to 6 tbsp into a bowl and sprinkle grated badam, grated pista and fried raisins on top.
- Set under refrigeration for 1\2 an hour before serving.
This recipe was contributed by barnika on 16 Mar 2017
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.