by Motions and Emotions
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4015 times
Cheese Crackers, these melt in mouth crackers are full of taste and cheesy. You can store and enjoy anytime , are also good to make and store and serve when unexpected guests arrive.
- Preheat oven to 160°c (320°f). Grease baking sheet or line with butter paper.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper powder and a pinch of baking powder and mix well.
- Combine softened butter, shredded cheese and the dry ingredients mixture in a mixer or food processor and pulse until it turns into coarse crumbs.
- Add milk and Pulse once or twice. Take the mixture out in a plate and knead like a dough.
- Make lemon size balls from the dough and roll out dough to 1/8" thick. Try to roll into rectangle shape.
- Now cut dough into one inch squares using a pizza or pasty cutter.
- Transfer the crackers into prepared baking sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until edges start to brown. Do not over cook. Let them cool completely on a wire rack.
- After cooling you can store them in airtight container for up to 3 to 4 days.
This recipe was contributed by Motions and Emotions on 20 Nov 2015I am a medical writer by profession and love to do experiment with food. My passion of writing and...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.