Cheese Corn and Tomato Soup
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6271 times
Cheese corn and tomato soup offer an awesome combination of flavourful cheese in the traditional corn and tomato soup. Add toasted croutons and mint sprigs to this cheese corn and tomato soup and enjoy as snack or appetizers before meals.
- Take butter in a heavy bottomed pan , heat add flour and stir till flour turns light brown
- Add milk & water , stir taking care that no lumps are formed
- Add cheese when sauce has thickened , remove from fire
- Boil the tomatoes , beetroot , onion & garlic using the 3 cups of water
- Blend in a mixer & strain
- Add white sauce ,salt & pepper to taste
- Simmer for 3 – 5 minutes
- Put boiled corn and cheese in soup bowl top it with hot soup and serve immidiately
This recipe was contributed by k_aar on 06 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.