Cheese Corn Vegetable Balls
Added to 30 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17544 times
If u don't want to deep fry u can roast with less oil.
- Mash the boiled potatoes.
- Grind the bread slices.
- Mix vegetables,corn,salt,
- Chillies and ginger paste in mashed potatoes.
- Add grated cheese and pepper powder to the above ingredients and mix properly.
- Form small balls.
- Deep fry.
- Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
This recipe was contributed by 00000 on 12 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.