Cheese Corn Tomato Soup
by LOPA SHAH
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10280 times
Tomato soup is very common and famous all over world. Here is tomato soup made from tomato puree, white sauce, grated cheese and boiled corn kernels. I am sure everyone will love this new version of tomato soup.
Add your private note
Cheese Corn Tomato Soup recipe - How to make Cheese Corn Tomato Soup
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat the butter in non-stick pan, add plain flour and saute for a minute.
- Add milk and 1 cup of water and mix well so that no lumps remain.
- Add the salt and grated cheese, mix well and cook on a slow flame, while stirring continuously, for 4-5 minutes or till the sauce becomes thick.
- Remove form the flame and keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep pan along with 4 cups water, mix well and boil for 5-10 minutes.
- Cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Strain the mixture. Keep aside.
- In a non stick pan, combine the tomato puree, salt, pepper and mix well and boil for 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the white sauce and mix well.
- Boil for more 1 minute and remove from the flame.
- In soup bowl add 2-3 tsp boiled sweet corn kernels, pour soup over it and sprinkle 1 cup grated processed cheese.
- Similarly prepare other soup bowls.
- Serve hot garnished with mint leaves.
This recipe was contributed by LOPA SHAH on 08 Dec 2011Hi
I,am LOPA staying at Vile Parle with my parents.By profession I'am an Advocate.I like music,watc...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.