Cheese Corn Samosa
by Amarendra Mulye
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 51450 times
Kids will enjoy the cheesy flavour of the Cheese Corn Samosa.
Corn, potatoes and cheese combine with simple spices like black pepper and green chillies to make a tongue-tickling stuffing for the samosas. Serve this delicious, all time favourite snack with green chutney or tamotao ketchup.
A good samosa variant to serve at a parties or as an evening tea snack.
- Combine plain flour and salt in a vessel
- Heat ghee in a pan,pour ghee over the plain flour and knead firm dough using water
- Allow it to rest for 15-20 minutes
- Take sweet corn, cheese and mashed potatoes in a bowl
- Add coriander, pepper powder, green chillies paste and salt
- Mix well all the ingredients
- Make lemon sized balls of the covering batter
- Roll the balls into puri sized rotis
- Cut the roti into half,apply water on the edges
- Fold the half cut roti into a cone,stuff the cone with the samosa stuffing
- Seal the edges.
- Make all the samosas in the same manner
- Cover it with moist cloth till fried
- Now heat the oil in a kadai
- Deep fry the samosas over medium heat till it becomes golden brown in colour
- Drain and place on an absorbent paper
- Serve hot with cheese dip
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 01 Sep 2015I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.