Cheese Chilly Toast
by BANSI BATHIJA
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7662 times
Cheese chilly toast is a popular toast recipe with grated cheese as filling and chilli sauce as spread. Enjoy the toast as breakfast or packed tiffin with salads.
- Mix grated cheese and chopped simla mirch.
- Take 2 bread slices and apply 1/2 tsp chilly sauce to both slices.
- Put 1/2 cheese simla mixture on 1 slice and keep another slice on mixture top.
- Heat toaster and apply butter on 1 side and keep the sandwich on buttered side and apply little butter on top side of sandwich and close the toaster.
- Heat on both the side of toaster for 1 minute.
- Serve hot with chilly and tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by BANSI BATHIJA on 21 Mar 2001I am staying in Ulhasnagar (Dist.Thane)MUMBAI
My hobby is cooking and try to cook new dishes
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.