Cheese Chilly Garlic Bread
by Swapnil Thakkar
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1900 times
Bread baked in oven with good amount of butter, flavour of garlic, heat of chilly and over loaded mozzarella cheese.
Add your private note
Cheese Chilly Garlic Bread recipe - How to make Cheese Chilly Garlic Bread
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 2 to 4 servings
- Preheat oven to 180-200 celcius
- Take a bowl and mix butter, garlic paste, coriander/parsley.
- Take a french loaf and slightly grease them with plain butter from all sides.
- Cut it from middle (slit its thickness into two), separate both parts and spread our butter-garlic mixture over both parts and bake them into oven for about 5 minutes.
- Take the bread out and first add chillies, sprinkle oregano powder.
- Add mozzarella cheese on top (add lots of cheese) and bake again for 5 to 10 min or until u see the edges turning brown/change its color.
- Take it out and cut into pieces, sprinkle some pepper/oregano.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
This recipe was contributed by Swapnil Thakkar on 29 Nov 2014
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.