Cheese Chilli Pakodas
by Kanupriya Jain
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4278 times
A hybrid between.. cheese chilli veg, bread rolls and pakoras.. cheese chilli pakoras have been my proud creations for some time now
- Finely chop capsicum and onion in a chopper and squeeze out as much water as you can.
- In a bowl mix chopped vegetables, cheese spread, mayonnaise, salt, pepper powder and chilli powder and mix well.
- Cut the edges and soak the bread slices in milk and squeeze out excess milk.
- Fill the mixture and roll just like bread pakoras.
- Make sure to fill in small amounts so that the optimum size and flavour is maintained.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, dip the balls in batter and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Kanupriya Jain on 12 Jun 2013
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.