Cheese Bread Crumble
by Foodie #631999
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2766 times
This is an amazing easy and equally quick prepared dish for everyone at any time .this can be served for guest and for children and everybody.
- Cut the bread slices into 4 pieces and aside.
- Heat oil in a non-stick pan, add the cumin seeds and mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the onions, tomatoes and capsicum.
- Cook for a few minutes, add the chilli powder,turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the bread pieces and grated cheese, mix well.
- Sere immediately.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #631999 on 05 Apr 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.