by Shreya Jaiswal
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7720 times
A Crunchy Starter...
Biscuits with a twist...cheesy and yummy!!!
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line oven tray with baking paper.
- Mix and blend together rice flour, powdered almonds, grated cheese and butter in food processor until mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
- Add milk and blend till smooth paste.
- Take one tablespoon of the above mixture and place on prepared oven tray to get 5 cm diameter biscuits.
- Flatten the biscuits slightly with fork, sprinkle extra cheese. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or till it turns golden brown in colour.
This recipe was contributed by Shreya Jaiswal on 21 Feb 2011Hi I am Shreya from Nagpur. I am an Interior Designer by profession.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.