Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2664 times
A good looking and mouthwatering Cheery cake recipe which can be baked easily and quickly. The maida flour is blended with beaten butter, sour cream, castor sugar, baking powder and crushed cherries. A lovely cake recipe which can be topped with cherry sauce and served in birthday parties.
- Beat butter,essence and sugar until light.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Stir in flour with baking powder and almonds.
- Add the milk & the sour cream.
- Mix well & lastly add the cheeries.
- Pour into a greased pan & bake at 180c for 11/4 hrs in a preheated oven keep it for cooling.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
This recipe was contributed by atishree on 13 Oct 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.