Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
Added to 7 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7543 times
U can also add a pinch of salt if u like.
u will find them different n tasty.
- Sift dry ingredients into a bowl.
- Rub in butter.
- Stir in cheeses n enough water to form a soft dough. knead dough gently until smooth.
- Knead dough into a 38cm sausage roll, wrap tightly in a foil, refrigerate for 1 hr.
- Cut roll into 5mm thick slices, place on greased oven trays.
- Bake in moderate oven for 20 mins or untill golden brown.
- Cool on trays.
This recipe was contributed by lahori on 27 Oct 2000
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.