Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3003 times
Checked sandwich is an appealing sandwich recipe with the brown and white bread slices placed alternately with the mayonnaise, butter and cheese as spread in between them.
- Mix all the ingredients to a smooth paste
- Apply the paste on all the breads and arrange them in alternate order.
- Now cut all three slices together into three blocks turn the center bloch up side down.
- Apply the paste on both sides of the center block and then stick together
- Cover with a plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator to cool
- Now cut the slices in such a way that each one displays a checked pattern
This recipe was contributed by pampy on 19 Jan 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.