Chawal ki Kheer
Added to 10 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 55059 times
Chawal ki kheer, made using left over rice which makes an excellent kheer.
- In a deep pan, add the milk and bring to boil.
- Add the rice, mix well and simmer for 15-20 minutes, while stirring continously.
- When the kheer is almost thick add the sarrfon mixture and sugar, mix well and simmer for futher 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, allow to cool and refrigerate till chill.
- Serve the kheer hot or cold as per your requirement and garnish with cardamom powder and almonds.
- You can also use fresh cooked rice.
This recipe was contributed by mahi885 on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.