Chaval ki Kheer ( Khoye Ke Swad Ki)
by Foodie #511145
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 5652 times
Chaval ki kheer, a traditional, easy and tasty kheer flavoured like khoya!
- Wash, soak and drain the rice. Keep aside.
- Add the milk in a pressure cooker and bring to boil.
- Add the rice to the boiling milk, stir and close the lid of the cooker and cook for 2 whistles.
- Remove from the flame and allow the steam to escape and open the lid.
- Add the sugar, mix well and cook for 5 minutes or till the sugar melts completely, stirring continuously.
- Remove from the flame, add the cashewnuts and cardamom powder, mix well.
- Serve it warm or chilled as per your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #511145 on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.