Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1702 times
Do not crush idli's. cut them with a knife. it would be easier for frying.
- Cut idli''s to small pieces
- Pour oil in a pan
- Deep fry idli''s till they turn brown.
- Place fried idli''s in a tissue paper. this would absorb excess oil.
- Place another pan and add a spoon of oil.
- Add curry leaves and allow it to spatter.
- Remove curry leaves from the pan
- Add ketchup and 5 spoons of water.
- Add fried idli''s in the pan.
- Transfer them to a plate and decorate with the curry leaves.
- Serve hot
This recipe was contributed by sups_venki on 07 Jan 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.