by Udani Asha
Added to 24 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3132 times
1. it is low in calories.
2. secondly sprouted beans contain high proteins so we can count it in healthy food also. you can serve this as starter also.
3. instead of papad you can use monita canapes also.
Add your private note
Chatpatta Chaat recipe - How to make Chatpatta Chaat
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
1/4 cup sprouted moong
1/4 cup sprouted chana
1/4 cup boiled makai dana(corn)
1/4 cup pomogranet dana
4 tbs. chopped coriander chaat masala to taste chilli powder to taste
- 1. roast the urad papad for 30 seconds in microwave.(if you don`t have microwave you can use gas for roast the papad).
- 2. immediatly after removing from microwave and when it is hot make bowl shape from papad and keep aside.
- 3. mix all the remaining ingrediants in one bowl, add chat masala and chilly powder and toss it well.
- 4. now in one plate place papad bowl, in that put some mixture and garnish with some chopped coriander and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Udani Asha on 30 Jan 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.