5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31117 times
Chatpati tokri serves as an easy and quick snack recipe for unannounced guests. The Monaco biscuit serve as the base of this tokri and are topped with chilli sauce, grated cheese, onion and tomato slices and chaat masala.
- Spread the biscuits on a plate.
- Apply chilli sauce on each biscuits
- Put a slice of tomato and cucumber and also put the grated beet and carrot
- Sprinkle some chaat masala
- Grate the cheese on each and then put some sev on each biscuits.
- Put a drop of ketchup on each biscuits
This recipe was contributed by geetavyas on 08 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.