Chatpati Chaat By gsonal
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8956 times
Green chilly in the chaat can be omitted or replaced with 1/2 tea spoon pepper powder; if kids can not eat green chilly.
Add your private note
Chatpati Chaat By gsonal recipe - How to make Chatpati Chaat By gsonal
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time: No cooking Total Time:
- Prepare green chutney by mixing all the ingredients in mixer.
- Boil or pressure cook khajoor and remove seeds.
- Mesh khajoor in a mixie.
- Mix khajoor, amchoor powder, grated jaggery and salt to a fine paste.
- Pressure cook sprouted chana and sprouted peanuts adding salt to taste.
- Mix all the other ingridients with chana and peanuts. mix well.
- Add green and red chutney. mix well.
- Garnish and serve.
This recipe was contributed by gsonal on 31 May 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.