Chatpati Chaat By Foodie #20773
by Foodie #20773
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 3504 times
Mix banana at the last step.
mix chutney when it cools.
- First of all prepare chutney.
- Put apricot and imli in a pan and fill it with two cups of water and make it boils.
- When it halfs of its water drain it. put the boiling apricot and imli syrup in a pan, add sugar and salt and stir until it become thick.
- Remove from the heat and cool it.
- Put all the fruits together and mix the chutney and chatmasal powder.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Foodie #20773 on 15 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.