Chatpati Bitter Gourd Bhujiya
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32562 times
A delicious preparation made with grated bottle gourd and cooked with onins, garlic and other spices.
- Peel and grate bottle gourd, put in pressure cooker with 1 tsp water and steam for 1 whistle.
- Cool and drain out all water by squeezing the boiled gourd.
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the onions and garlic and saute till they turn crispy and brown in colour.
- Add the turmeric powder, red chillies, green chillies and salt and saute for more 2 minutes.
- Add the boiled gourd, mix well and cook for 3 minutes on medium flame.
- Add the dried mango powder, mix well and cook for anoher 1 minute and add the lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by madooki on 23 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.