by Nandini Mitra
This recipe has been viewed 1019 times
A brinjal reciepe to relish with simple daal chawaal.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Cut eggplanst into thin slices and deep fry, drain and keep aside.
- In another pan add 4 tbsp oil.
- Fry onions for about 2 minuets and then fry green chillies for about 30 seconds drain and keep aside.
- Then saute crushed red chillies and curry leaves for about 15 seconds, keep all fried stuff aside.
- In the same pan , mix garlic , crushed mustard, cardamom, cloves and sugar together with vinegar heat till it comes to a boil. Remove from fire and put all fried stuff. Mix well.
- Add salt to taste. Mix well. Keep till cool.
- Serve with hot dal chawal as an accompaniment.
This recipe was contributed by Nandini Mitra on 06 Oct 2015
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.