Chatpati Aloo Tikki
by Renu's Kitchen
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7424 times
Very very tasty and spicy its tea time snakes. Deep fry recipe its so papular recipe. Its loved your all family so try and enjoy.
Add your private note
Chatpati Aloo Tikki recipe - How to make Chatpati Aloo Tikki
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 6 servings 15
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide this mixture in to 15 equal portions and shape each portion in to round and
- Flatten slightly to make tikkis.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the tikkis till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Serve hot with chutney or sauces.
This recipe was contributed by Renu's Kitchen on 05 Aug 2013Mujhe tarah-tarah ki recipe banana bahut acchan lalta hai.Maine taral dalal ki kai recipe ko banaya ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.