Chatpati Aam Ki Chutney
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 933 times
Chatpati Aam Ki Chutney ,this chutney is just divine, taste to experience raw mangoes in the form of chutney.
Add your private note
Chatpati Aam Ki Chutney recipe - How to make Chatpati Aam Ki Chutney
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan and add chana dal, urad dal and roast till pink.
- Then add pepper,cumin seeds and fry till cumin releases an aroma.
- Then add turmeric and sesame seeds and saute till sesame crackles.
- Keep aside to cool.
- Once cooled put it in a mixer jar and add grated coconut and grind to paste adding little water and keep aside.
- Heat little oil in a pan and put mustard seeds and allow to crackle. Add asafoetida, curry leaves and red chillies.
- Add boiled mango pieces and jaggery and cook till jaggery dissolves.
- Then add the prepared paste,red chilli powder,salt and cook till the mixture is thick.
- Take off the flame and serve with roti, paratha, naan, idlis and dosas.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 30 May 2016Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.