Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 2001 times
Chatpate wheels are made from bread loaves which are rolled and then cut into wheels. The bread loaves are filled with green chutney, cheese, veggies and mixed fruit jam to impart a sweet and spicy taste.
- Cut a loaf into two horizontal slices (do not use upper and the bottom slice , use the middle portion)
- Make green chutney using all the ingredients except jam & butter
- Butter horizontal slices as u like (some people use it little) on one slice spread green chutney
- On the other slice spread mixed fruit jam
- Take a moist muslin cloth spread it over a working table and keep a first slice over it and put another slice over the first one
- Roll it carefully and tightly with the cloth
- Make it tight from all the sides
- Refrigerate for 10 mints
- Remove from refigerator and cut them into roundles
- Your chatpate wheels are ready to be served
This recipe was contributed by manjusha05 on 18 Jul 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.