Chatpate Chinese Baby Potatoes
by Neelam Gupta
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6564 times
Baby potatoes in chinese style. Eat it with rice or roti.
- Peel potatoes, mix half of the corn flour in water to make a thin paste.
- Add salt and 1/2 tsp pepper and mix well.
- Dip the potatoes in corn flour paste and deep fry
- them . Keep aside.
- Heat oil in a wok ,add onion and saute for 1 minute.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and again saute for 2-3
- Add all the sauces and corn flour(dissolve in water)to the onion mix well, while stirring occasionally and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the vinegar and salt and mix well.
- Add the fried potatoes and add some more water, mix well and cook for 4-5 minutes on low flame.
- Garnish with boiled noodles and spring onion green.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Neelam Gupta on 19 Oct 2012Hi!
I live in Panjim ,Goa.
I love to cook differrent kind of food.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.