Chatpata Rice Manchurian
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 2152 times
This is a rice recipe with a Chinese touch. Manchurian is an all time favourite recipe but this time try out with rice!
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients except oil and add little water to make bhajiya type batter.
- Now heat oil in a pan and make small bhajiyas and deep fry till golden and keep aside.
- Now heat oil in a pan and add chilly and grated cabbage and sauté.
- Then add soya sauce, red chilly paste, coriander, French beans, corn flour slurry, ketchup and mix well.
- Now add the bhajiyas and 1/2 cup of water and cook till thick.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 24 Jun 2014Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.