Chatpata Rajma Wrap ( Wraps and Rolls)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 320 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 121334 times
Go all out on this wonderful rajma recipe that retains all the taste without being calorie-dense! the spiciness of rajma is balanced by rolling up this wrap with a chunky curd dressing. A protein-packed wrap, this helps you stay strong and healthy!
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a soft dough using enough water. Keep aside.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion into 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little flour.
- Heat a non-stick tava (griddle) and lightly cook the rotis on both the sides. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan, add the ginger and garlic and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander-cumin seeds powder and sauté on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and 2 tbsp water and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the tomato ketchup and rajma, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 minute. Keep aside.
- Just before serving, warm a roti on a non-stick tava.
- Place the roti on a clean dry surface and spread 1/2 tsp of chilli-garlic chutney evenly over it.
- Place 1/4th of the prepared chatpata rajma filling in a row in the centre of the roti and spread 1/4th of the curd dressing over it.
- Arrange 1 tbsp of spring onion greens over it and roll up the roti tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per wrap
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.