Chatpata Rajma Wrap ( Gluten Free Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31429 times
Don’t know how to induce your kids to eat protein-rich rajma? offer them rice flour rolls with a lip-smacking rajma filling, topped with curd dressing, and watch them relish the experience. Make the rotis just before serving to prevent them from turning chewy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and knead into soft dough, using enough water.
- Divide the dough into 4 equal portions and roll out each portion of the dough into a 200 mm. (8”) diameter circle using a little rice flour for rolling.
- Cook each roti very lightly on a tava (griddle) and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan; add the ginger, garlic and onions and sauté on a medium flame till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, turmeric powder, chilli powder and coriander powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring continuously.
- Add the rajma, curds, coriander and salt, mix well and cook on a medium till the mixture dries up, stirring continuously.
- Divide the filling into 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a clean, dry surface and spread 1 tsp of chilli-garlic chutney evenly over it.
- Place ¼th of the chatpata rajma filling in a row in the centre of the roti and spread ¼th of the curd dressing over it.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp of spring onion greens over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more wraps.
- Wrap a tissue paper around each wrap and serve immediately.
Nutrient values (Abbrv) per wrap
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.